McAuley Catholic Central School welcomes those who support the values of a Catholic Education for their child. We invite you to make an appointment to visit the classrooms and meet the staff and students of our caring School community. Please ring the school on 02 69472000 or email us at: email@example.com
All prospective enrolments need to attend an interview with the Principal after the lodgement of their application form. When parents enrol their children at McAuley it is expected that they will support the policies of the School and their children remain at the school through to the completion of Year 10.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records.
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments).
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice.
Some NSW schools may charge a nominal application fee.
The school will be in contact with you to discuss your application. If an offer of place is provided, parents/legal guardians will be required to sign a statement of obligation.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2022||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Friday 28th January||Friday 8th April|
|Term 2||Tuesday 26th April||Friday 1st July|
|Term 3||Monday 18th July||Friday 23rd September|
|Term 4||Monday 10th October||Tuesday 20th December|
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.
We have a dedicated Learning Support Teacher who works across both campuses to liaise with classroom teachers to support students who have language and/or leaning difficulties. Both the Learning Support Teacher and the classroom teacher plan accelerated programs for gifted students and liaise with parents on a regular basis.