McAuley Catholic Central School welcomes those who support the values of a Catholic Education for their child. We invite you to make an appointment to visit the classrooms and meet the staff and students of our caring School community. All prospective enrolments need to attend an interview with the Principal after the lodgement of their application form. When parents enrol their children at McAuley it is expected that they will support the policies of the School and their children remain at the school through to the completion of Year 10.
How to Enrol
You can now enrol online at McAuley Tumut by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student’s immunisation records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable)
- Last report from previous school (not applicable for Kindergarten enrolments)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
SCHOOL TERM DATES
|2019||Term Begins||Term Ends|
|Term 1||Tuesday, 29 January||Friday, 12 April|
|Term 2||Monday, 29 April||Friday, 5 July|
|Term 3||Monday, 22 July||Friday, 27 September|
|Term 4||Monday, 14 October||Friday, 20 December|
POLICIES AND DOCUMENTS
Tuition Fees are set by the Archdiocesan Catholic Education Commission each year.
We have a dedicated Learning Support Teacher who works across both campuses to liaise with classroom teachers to support students who have language and/or leaning difficulties. Both the Learning Support Teacher and the classroom teacher plan accelerated programs for gifted students and liaise with parents on a regular basis.